Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Frosted


Oh my gosh! I am in love with this kit! It uses second generation stamping!!! When I say second generation I mean that I ink it, stamp it on a scrap piece of paper and then on the project so you have a lighter effect of the image.
 
The first card Warm Wishes use a second-generation stamping on both the trees as well as the snowflake! With the trees I used the Close to My Heart Cocoa stamp ink Z2114 and the snowflake is with Twilight ink Z2160 and Warm Wishes was stamped in Cranberry.
 Card #1

Full card
  
Close up. Shows 2nd Generation effect.
 
Close Up with Bling!

Card #2

The Saying is stamped in Cranberry. They random dots are second generation Twilight


Close up with some Bling!


Card #3
Again the Twilight snow flakes are in 2nd generation stamping. The Holly Jolly is Cocoa


Here is a close up:

Bling is added to all of the cards as well as the bakers twine. I added nothing to this kit and have lots extras. The kit is still available to purchase and a great way of being creative without having to think about it!







 

1 comment: