Monday, July 7, 2014

Sorry I have been gone so long!!!!

Wow so much has changed since I last wrote on my blog. I GOT A JOB!!!! Woo Hoo! It is great. I have an amazing boss and wonderful co-workers. I get to work with children. Something I love to do! Kids are on vacation so we have been living at Magic Mountain, the local pool and inside with the air running. Yesterday was 102* UGH. I have a huge release post tomorrow but wanted to share with you some of the random stuff I have worked on this summer.

Pretty princess with random pieces of paper and clear glitter wink pens

My lego card! Great for scraps of cardstock. Just make sure to edge the
circles and pop them up or they will blend in.

Love this strawberry stamps. Colored it in with the pink and hot pink glitter wink pens! The little green bow I think adds a cute finish.

Love this birthday card. So girlie

The Soiree card is adorable!

Made with CTMH paper www,brandie.ctmh,com

Made with CTMH paper available at www,brandie.ctmh,com

Available at www,brandie.ctmh,com

Available at www,brandie.ctmh,com

A card made for someone who wanted to let someone
know that they were thinking of them.

Friend's daughter's 2nd birthday. Left side

right side

Put together all cardstock. Dots are punched out and glued individually.

Loved the gears and using the G45 paper. Stamps by CTMH

Loved the gears and using the G45 paper. Stamps by CTMH
Hope you enjoy!!!!!! Look for my stamped project from A Creative Journey with Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment