Thursday, July 25, 2013

Fun in the Sun at 1!

I went to a very hot and sweet birthday for a cute little one year old. Her family chose to have Hawaiian as her theme. I have started, as part of her birthday present, a birthday album. I will add a double layout for her birthday every year. You may remember I blogged on her first page of her album HERE. So here is Leti's first birthday pages!


The striped paper is Embellish by Dena houte girls Painted Stripe #gx-6000-15. I cut it into two 3 x 12" stripes. The backround pink paper is Cordinations Distress Collection by Tim Holtz in Worn Lipstick. This is the same pink as the top of the flip flops.

The flip flops were done with the Cricut cart Cheerful Seasons by Creative Memories (again I use what works for my projects) in a 3.25 measurement. The orange on the flip flops and photo mats are retired orange from CTMH and the blue is lagoon from CTMH. The blue dots are from My Minds Eye Enamel Dots Item #CTB215.

The flowers on the page are from the lay that was given as favors at the party. The brads are random in a turquoise and orange. Birthday Bash cake is in the same cardstocks from Cricut Birthday Bash in 4.0. I colored in the orange in Zig Wink of Stella Brush 070 GL Orange. Adds that little bit of sparkle!

The photos are on 4x6" photo mats. I cut the photos down by 1/4"length and width. The orange matted photo right side of the page was cut to 3 1/2" x 5 1/2". 

Happy Birthday Leti!

No comments:

Post a Comment