Sunday, July 14, 2013

Wedding Card

So the wedding for the shower card I made was yesterday. I woke up in morning and realized "CRUD! I forgot to make the wedding card". So I jumped right up and started to design.

Went through my stamps and fell in love with a old tried and true D1192 Now and Forever. This stamp, when I purchased it, was $22.95 and CTMH lowered their pricing and all D stamp sets are now $17.95! That is amazing when everyone else is raising their prices and CTMH is listening to their customers and have lowered their prices. The paper, was also still leftover from my 4 card from one paper pack and one stamp set challenge, is from the Close To My Heart X7165B For Always $9.95 (another price drop from CTMH...paper packs were $12.95). I used the script paper and the slate cardstock.

I then colored the cake in with the following CTMH Alcohol markers (think Copic). The pens are $5.95 and come with two! Less than $3 a alcohol marker is UNHEARD of! What is even cooler about them is that the coordinating marker is a shade lighter or darker than the original color. So no figuring out what number you have like with other markers. :-) I used Gypsy Z2410, Indian Corn Blue Z2422, & Olive Z2425. Also the clear sparkle and silver sparkle are from the Zig Wink if Stella Brush pens. You will see in previous posts that I <3 these markers! They are 999 GL Clear and 102 GL Silver.


The papers were cut as following:
Patterned paper 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Slate Gray 3 1/2" x 4"
White Daisy 3" x 3 1/2"

I added three random flowers that added pop. Two in purple and one in a white/off white. I adhered them with raised glue dots. I feel they work best with larger 3D flowers.


Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment