Thursday, June 13, 2013

Can't Let This Go!

So I have been working on a project for my niece Izzy. It is incorporating a kit from Amiee Sullivan Murphy and the Close To My Heart Artiste Cricut cartridge. I really love the font on the cartridge as well as the 3D items. The Bow is just tooooooo cute! While I hope to complete the project today or tomorrow I wanted to give you a little heads up on some great CTMH specials! First is

This banner can be FREE from Close To My Heart! Every $25 you spend with a qualifying stamp you get this banner to create and make your own for FREE! I earned two on my last order!
 

 
There are also a few more great buys that go to ...wonderful causes! First is the Relief for Oklahoma stamp set. A True Thank You, available immediately and will donate 100% of the profits from sales of the set from May 23 through June 30 to the American Red Cross to aid the Oklahoma victims. Help us provide relief to those affected by the devastating Oklahoma tornado by purchasing A True Thank You stamp set for $2.95 (M1029) today!
 
 
Then the Let's Get Patriotic. Celebrate military service and promote patriotism with our new patriotic stamp sets—available only from June 1 to July 31, 2013. Three dollars from each B-size My Acrylix® Courage stamp set and $5 from each D-size My Acrylix® Home of the Brave stamp set will be donated to the USO, the leading, most recognized military-support and services organization in the country. Show your support with your own patriotic stamp set!
 
 You can get these two stamp sets as well as the banner from my web site www.brandie.myctmh.com if you already have a rep please contact them for these awesome specials!
 
Now back to crafting!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment