Sunday, June 23, 2013

Chantilly with NO Lace :)

So I finally got to work on another kit. I chose the card kit Chantilly from Close To My Heart. It is item #G1061 for $29.95. I loved loved loved the look of this kit due to the colors would work for both boys and girls but also adults and I would use the stamp set often!

There are lots of steps to this kit but when you really look at it...there is not. Close to My Heart breaks it up really well and very easily. I like doing all my cuts at once. Please follow the directions. You use your paper more wisely. It shows you and tells you. LOVE THAT! Also this kit only uses 4 pieces of paper and 15 card backs. 15 cards from 4 pieces of paper????? Yep you read right. One other suggestion...make sure you look at your card before you glue. LOL! You will see below. Hey I messed up but I think I covered well :)


So Here is what the kit will make:

 
Here are an example of each card:
 


 
Here is my Boo Boo card! I made the error twice!
 
 
 
I think I covered well. What do you think?
 
Now some may think $30 for 14 cards? If you go to any card making class that is the going rate for a card is $2 each. Now to boot you not only get the instructions to take home...BUT you also get the stamp with it!  I also now have on top of it one more extra piece of printed paper and white daisy cardstock. It also suggests you use certain ink pads. Well I did not have Sunset but I did have Smoothie and I love it with Smoothie! I think it POPS a bit more.
 
 
I have two more kits to do this week. You will find out on July 1st why I am all about the CTMH kits! A great special I will announce! Now til July 1st...any order placed on my web site www.brandie.ctmh.com will get a gift mailed to you. So happy shopping! Lots of clearance too!




No comments:

Post a Comment