Thursday, June 13, 2013

Combo of a Kit from Amiee Murphy and Close To My Heart Artiste!

I purchased the first kit produced by Amiee Sullivan Murphy from The Scrap Yard on Facebook. I love love love it! So much so I ordered the second one. I have barely used the kit. There is so much! I think I used some to make Father's Day cards! See the bottom of this post for those :) Here is her Blog http://murphycustomcreations.blogspot.com/ as well as her Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Murphy-Custom-Creations/283040184025.

Here is the picture of the kit:


Here is the project I made using Artiste for the bow, numbers and Izzy's name. Also the buttons are random but many are the CTMH ones from years ago. I love going through my stash and using older stuff. I also took the circles and put CTMH Liquid Glass to make them 3D.







The glitter pens were purchased from Amiee as well for my Mother's Day present. Here they are:

Here are the Father's Day cards I made. Paper is from my awesome kit! The stamp is from Darcie's. The brown markers are older pigment CTMH markers. The greens, purples and reds are CTMH alcohol inks. They are amazing. I love the two nibs and the price is to die for! They are less than $6 for a set of two! The inside will have "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY"!





Hope you enjoyed this posting. I know it is a lot but it is what I am all about!

2 comments:

  1. Found you from the Scrap Yard Projects page-
    Cute mini book and cute kit- I may just have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete