Monday, June 17, 2013

Close To My Hearts Digital Scrapbooking with Studio J

I usually hate scrapbooking with a computer. Even to print something. LOL! Then CTMH came out with Studio J. OMG I love love love it! I did my daughters Senior album with it. A 5-Pack is $39.95 which includes shipping. You can stitch on your pages, change the direction of your pages, change paper, color your brads, ribbons, distress your pages, add titles, add stickers add almost anything you want! What I really love is that you do not need to buy anything upfront. You just go to my web site www.brandie.myctmh.com --> click Studio J --> upload your pictures --> pick the paper you like--> pick the layout you like--> HAVE FUN! You do not get charged until you want to order. Here are a few of the layouts I have done :)












No comments:

Post a Comment