Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Loving Chantilly Kit!!!!

OH MY GOSH! I am in <3 with Chantilly! I am now working on the layout kit. Only finished one double 12 x 12 layout out of two. This is item G1053 for $29.95. First off I have the best ever inspirations with my nephew Ryder and nieces Isabella "Izzy" and Emmalynn "Emilynn".
These pictures were taken in Spring so I could not use all the stamps that were suggested by the kit (that came in the kit). Many of the stamps were geared per summer not spring. That is ok! I have plenty of spring style stamp sets that worked great with my pictures.
 
 
 
This kit was MUCH easier in the sense of stamping. Very little was needed. Just a few phrases and then the circles. I need to work on doing those circles a bit more. LOL
 
 
 
So the stamps I used that were not in the kit are "Ok Smile" and "Note to self" as well as "Life is GOOD" which all came from an exclusive set CC1020"It's Your Day". I really think I need to order Cotton Candy ink stamp due to again this kit called for it but the Sorbet worked but I think the Cotton Candy would have been better. So here is the layouts and the close ups! Soon as I do the second layout of this kit I will post that as well. It looks ubber easy!
 
 
 
Now the close ups:



 
 ENJOY!
 



1 comment:

  1. I really love those colors together. That set is awesome.

    ReplyDelete